Delamode напредува на Лондонската берза
08. 31. 2017
Delamode, part of the Xpediator Plc Group, is proud to announce a successful listing of the AIM market at the London Stock Exchange.
Xpediator PLC is a holding company for Xpediator Group that trades under several brands. The original business, traded as “Delamode”, was founded in 1988 by Steven Blit (chief executive of the group), offering freight forwarding services in the UK. The Group has since evolved into an integrated business with advanced logistics solutions in the UK and Europe, with a particular focus on Central and Eastern European countries (CEE). Xpediator will use IPO revenues for M & A’s activities and accelerate organic growth plans.
The group has three main areas:
- Transport services, trade under the brand Delamode, and specialization for connecting the countries of Central and Eastern Europe and the United Kingdom.
- Logistics and warehousing, which includes: distribution centers in the United Kingdom and Southern Europe that provide more than 39,000 m2 common user space; Pallet distribution services, where the Group has a franchise on the fast-growing pallet distribution network in Romania, which trades with the Pall-Ex brand; And recently acquired EMT business, which is based in London and specializes in fashion logistics.
- Services to Transporters, traded with the Affinity brand, primarily with fuel and toll cards, as well as financial support services for carriers in southern Europe.
- The group currently employs over 600 people with an operational headquarters in Braintree, Essex, Great Britain and offices in Bulgaria, Lithuania, Estonia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Moldova, Romania and Serbia, operating in a total of 22 locations. This network of offices provides regular and direct services that connect Eastern Europe, the Balkans and the Baltic countries with Western Europe, together with logistical and storage facilities in the UK and Romania.
- 5 million pounds were collected in accordance with the placement of 20,833,333 new ordinary shares with institutional and other investors at the price for placing 24 pence per share
- The market capitalization of Xpediator at the reception is 24.2 million pounds (based on the price for placing)
- The net proceeds generated by the Company will primarily be used to carry out the Group’s growth strategy through the acquisition of existing companies, but also to accelerate the Group’s organized organic growth plans, including the expansion of the products offered by the Affinity sector, capacity expansion and IT improvements, and the further development of EshopWedrop, the e-commerce section.
- SP Angel acts as a nominated adviser and joint broker, and Cantor Fitzgerald Europe acts as a financial advisor, broker and common broker of Xpediator
- Xpediator’s TIDM code is XPD and its ISIN number is GB00BF6P5V92
- Xpediator is a well-established and profitable cargo management business with a strong revenue and profit growth
- In the year to December 31, 2016, Xpediator, on a proforma basis, including recently acquired EMT, generates revenues of £ 76.3 million and an operating profit of £ 3.5 million
- The group has a highly experienced and dedicated board and management team
- Xpediator has the advantage and expertise in the fast-growing markets of Central and Eastern Europe, since it has been present in the region for more than 20 years
- The board is strongly committed to developing and launching new acquisitions.
- Xpediator joins the AIM market with a strong shareholder register, which consists of funds for growth and revenue
- The Board intends to adopt a progressive dividend policy to reflect the expectation of the future cash flows generated and the potential for long-term earnings of the Group
- Directors believe that the AIM list and the improved public profile will allow the Board to accelerate the Group’s organic growth plans and implement its strategy to acquire acquisitions of already existing companies.
CEO Xpediator Stephen Blyth said: “Our successful IPO and admission to AIM is a significant transition for the company.
As an experienced player in the supply of transport and logistics services across the UK and Europe, our advanced understanding of transport and distribution, especially in Central and Eastern Europe, has attracted great interest from investors. Taking the business public, we can now accelerate our organic growth strategies, as well as track targeted acquisitions in order to take advantage of the prevalence of markets.
I am pleased to welcome our new shareholders with Xpediator and look forward to updating the market for further progress in due time.